Join the Madness

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Guess the Addiction

Can you guess what I'm addicted to based on the following clues?
  • I use this everyday.  Sometimes several times.
  • I've been using this for as long as I can remember
  • It is not illegal, though no self-respecting physician would condone its use
  • I've tried quitting, but obviously haven't been successful
  • When I don't use this, it's ALL I can think about
  • I'm afraid someone will walk in on me while I'm using this
  • I'm concerned about side effects from using this -- which are serious and possibly irreversible
  • Chances are good you have this in your house

So, any guesses?



EDITED to say: 
Looks like a trend for caffeine has started. Perhaps I should add that swallowing this is NOT a good idea..

13 comments:

Kane said...

I'm guessing coke (or pepsi) or some form of energy drink

Al said...

Chocolate is good for you so it couldn't be that :-)

Bethany Elizabeth said...

I'm totally going with caffeine here, only based on my own experience. :)

shelly said...

Coffe, Coke, Chocolate, Tea, and energy drink? A pen, possibly?

salarsenッ said...

Rats. I was going with coffee. Now you've stumped me. Hairspray???

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

oooh! salarsen had a GREAT guess! i was trying to think of something potty related considering it's missv speaking and all... but my caffeine hasn't even begun to kick in enough for cleverness!

GigglesandGuns said...

I actually though smoking until your last point. Can't think and it's not even Monday.

Stephen Tremp said...

The Bible?

Jessica Bell said...

this is tough! Inhaling sharpie markers?

M.J. Fifield said...

I was thinking hairspray too but it just doesn't seem right.

Copyboy said...

Afrin Nasal Spray

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I am not about to take a guess!

DWei said...

I'm going to guess toilet paper.