Join the Madness

Friday, September 23, 2011

Mark Yor Calendars...

Hey Everybodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
(channeling my inner Grover)

I didn't get everything done I wanted to on my break.  


Scratch that.  

I didn't get any thing done I wanted to, but I am feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and whatnot, so I'm announcing my scheduled return for


MONDAY, OCTOBER 10th 

This is...

--> the start of the week, so it's always a good place to begin

--> a Mock Me Monday and I have a brand-spanking new story to share


PLUS

--> it's my birthday, so it seems like a good time to come back  AND a good time to....

--> time to wrap up
THIS CONTEST I started back in August. (Click the link & type your birthday already.)


See you in a couple weeks!

10 comments:

Bethany Elizabeth said...

Sounds exciting! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Looking forward to your return, Vicki!

Faith E. Hough said...

Happy looking-forward-to-your-birthday! :)

DL Hammons said...

I'll be there!! :)

GigglesandGuns said...

Marked my calendar for your return. Sure missed you!

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

oh yeah baby! just a couple more weeks!
now-
GET TO WORK!!!
:P

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss vicki! cant wait til you get back. i love your stories and i been missing them and missing you.
...hugs from lenny

Lisa Potts said...

I don't know how I missed this the first time around, Vicki.
My birthday is November 25th. Happy early birthday to you!

Carolyn V said...

So glad you're back! Happy B-day! Woohoo!

Bish Denham said...

Looking forward to having you back. I've missed your zany sense of humor.