Join the Madness

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Funnies

I'm still unplugged, but I decided I needed to share some funnies with you. It's no fun laughing alone!

Be warned, though...they're not ALL family friendly.

OH! 

And put that coffee/tea/milk/soda/vodka DOWN right now.  Major spewage potential on the other side of these links.

THIS collection teaches us that placement is everything.  


Hysterical.  That's all I have to say. 

CLICK ME to read about a relentless office prankster
Oh, and be sure to click THIS ONE to see more about the Bieber prank from the last link.  

Then there's THIS set of funny signs.  And THIS one too.

If you laughed at these, you should just bookmark happyplace.com.  Seriously.

7 comments:

BECKY said...

Hey Vicki! Can't wait to look at the funnies! It'll have to wait until tomorrow though. I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open at the moment. Congrats on taking a break from blogging. I did the same thing for a couple of weeks....I'm sure I'll do it again, because it really does help!

Jules said...

Dang I miss you! Thanks for the funnies, I'm off to find a copy of "Little Ho on the prairie" and "How to cook my dog." :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Carolyn V said...

Can't wait for you to come back Vicki. But thanks for the laughs while you're unplugged. I can't wait to spew that milk out my nose. ;)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Can't wait for you to come back full force!

Susanne Drazic said...

Thanks for the links to the funnies.

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. THANK YOU!

Amy

steve said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this link to funnies.Register Website