Join the Madness

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oh MY

As luck would have it, we weren't able to bring Caramel home after all. She was too big for our cage, so we adopted  Patch instead.  I was all set to call Caramel Carey ... HAREy Carey.  

Nobody here laughed either.  Oh well.

Here's a pic of Patch/Bandit, all of 3 months old and SUCH a lovey. 






  



ANYHOW...a word to the wise...

If you should find yourself parenting a rabbit someday and decide to brush up on your rabbit care tips or look to see what cool bunny toys you can find...


Be careful.


And uhhh, don't let your kids do it unsupervised. 

There are some rather *colorful* Google results to such innocent search terms as "rabbit toy"


That's all I have to say about that.

8 comments:

June Freaking Cleaver said...

That's when you realize that the parental internet filter is a good thing...I think I know what sort of "toys" showed up.

Talk about topics for discussion!

Talli Roland said...

Ah! Soooooo cute - I want one!

LOL on the Google search.

BECKY said...

Oh, he's cute, but I'm sad about Caramel! Maybe a bigger cage? :)

shelly said...

I love bunnies.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Dutch rabbits don't grow very big, so you should be safe. And not going to even try to find rabbit toys online.

GigglesandGuns said...

Dutch bunnies? That's a new one to me.
I do know that bunnies in the house on the loose can be problems. ever forget they are rodents.

Susanne Drazic said...

Aww, this one is as cute as the other one.

Jules said...

I had a rabbit once, great pets. Now I have to go do some google-ing ;)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow