Join the Madness

Friday, July 8, 2011

Little Surprises - A Challenge

More years ago than I will admit to, I bought a pair of tennis shoes that had a zipper pocket on the side.  I thought they were the coolest things ever.  Once I brought them home, I discovered a QUARTER hidden in the pocket.


WOO HOO!


Best. Shoes. Ever.


Periodically after my discovery, I would hide spare change in the pockets of pants or coats when I went to the store...to let others have the fun of discovering a little something extra.


I haven't done that in a long time.  Even Miss Piffy has been dormant lately. Sooooo, I'd like to issue a challenge to everyone.


Ready?


This weekend, I want you to *hide* a dollar in a public place for someone else to find.  Now don't go hiding it too well or no one will ever find it, and where's the fun in that?


I'd love to hear where you leave it and if you happen to witness it being found, tell me about that too.


Have a great weekend all!

9 comments:

Bethany Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a great idea! :)

Miranda Hardy said...

This is a really cool idea! I am up for the challenge.

Lou Belcher said...

I'm in.

Lou

BECKY said...

Great idea! I'm in, too! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that's a fun idea! If I leave the house this weekend, I'll do that.

Dawn Ius said...

This is awesome! I'll let you know where I stash my Canadian loonie :-) (Maybe I'll find tennis shoes with a zipper in them!)

GigglesandGuns said...

If I get out this weekend I'm in.

shelly said...

Smiles to you!

Elana Johnson said...

Awesome idea! I'm on it.

Also, my book has shoes with pockets in them! I still remember the day I thought of that, because it really saved me A LOT of heartache on my revisions.