Join the Madness

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Awwww...Shoo

First, I found these adorable baby birds nesting in a potted geranium at work.  I've never seen baby birds first-hand before, I'm captivated.  C'mon, say it with me: awwww.




Now that we've had our cute fix, I have a very important reminder for all of you.



When's the last time you backed up your blogs?  I'd been thinking about it for awhile, but was SHOCKED to discover my last back up was July 22nd 2010! Yes, almost a whole year.  ACK


To make backing up uber easy, I'm sending you HERE. There are step by step instructions AND lots of awesome information to make blogging easier for you.


Now shoo.  

Go back up your blog before tragedy strikes.  Please?

http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2009/08/how-backup-and-restore-blog.html

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It's been a few months since I backed up - thanks for the reminder!

Shellie said...

Thanks for the link and the reminder. But one more time for those baby birds, ahhhh.

Karen Walker said...

My goodness, I don't ever backup my blogs. Bad me.
Thanks, Vicki,
Karen