Don't think I'll have ten this time unless inspiration strikes out of nowhere.
1. I wish you could buy little tracking dots for remotes and cell phones (or library books!) so when you lost them, you could go online and see where it was. I'd add a programming feature so when you first buy the dots, you take them to every room in your house and "record" the location so the computer can actually say "bedroom one"
2. I'd REALLY like to be able to suck in my butt like you can your gut. Why isn't this possible?
3. You know how you'll read an article and at the end, some expert will dispense with advice to see a professional to check yourself out...just in case? I'd love it if someone compiled a list of all those recommended visits with all the activities of an average family and then turned them into a mock-up schedule.
I think if you looked at how many haircuts the average family gets in a year and how many dinners/movies/soccer practices/birthday parties, and try to fit them into a schedule taking into account average commute times and average hours at work you'll find that there are more activities than there is time in a day. Great coffee table book!
4. When traveling (especially solo) I wish there was a service I could text that would track my location via my phone and send me a text with any weather warnings in the area.
5. I wish there were some button I could push on the phone that would send either a mini shock to the person on the other end or else set off a really loud buzzer/horn. Suffice it to say there are a few customer service reps at large corporations that I'd use this baby on. Trust me, they deserve it for going out of their way to be rude and unhelpful.
6. Have you ever gone shopping and found the cutest dress/pants/top/shoes but they didn't have it in your size? I wish there was a machine that could magically size the item to fit. I could make a FORTUNE!
7. I may have put these next few on another list, but I'm hoping if I forgot so did you. I would LOVE it if libraries offered a subscription plan where you pay $X a month/year in lieu of racking up the daily fines. It'd be cheaper for me in the long run.
8. Speaking of library fines, I wish the library would put a little book plate in the front of each book that my fines helped purchase. "This book purchased with fines from the Rocho Family"
9. I would pay BIG money if I could have an "undo" button for life. Control-Z saves your butt in Word, I'd like the same functionality around the house. You know, after I've lugged the couch across the room only to discover it will NOT fit and now have to lug it back.