Join the Madness

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Share Worthy

Garage sale day in the Rocho household.  I'm inexplicably awake after only 4 hours of sleep.  Should make for a loooooong day.  I know I'm only *supposed* to post on M-W-F, but I just had to share these two things:


LOVED this Barcode bit: check this out

I also discovered Christoph Niemann.  An illustrator with a wicked sense of humor, check out HIS BLOG
 
I've not fully explored it yet, but I really liked THIS POST 
Oh, oh OH and THIS one about the troubles with sleep (soooo true)
And THIS one with household demons.



2 comments:

Clarissa Draper said...

I love the bar codes. Makes me want to make one--something to do with writing.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good luck with the garage sale. Let us know at what point your lack of sleep sends you into a state of utter nonsense.