Join the Madness

Friday, June 10, 2011

Peter and Celia sitting in a tree...

Once upon a time I stumbled across a column of Peter McKay's  (or just click the permalink superhero in the side margin) and laughed until tears rolled down my cheeks. I have faithfully sought out his column every week since then.  If you've not yet read him, what are you waiting for?


Well, it's happened again friends.  I stumbled across THIS article by Celia Rivenbark (website) and all but spewed Diet Coke everywhere. She's one seriously funny lady.  

It's a pity she and McKay are both married to other people because I think the two of them ought to have children. Together I mean.  Imagine how hysterical their offspring would be. 

No worries, Peter. You're still my favorite!  But, y'know...Craig Niedermaier is still MIA, so perhaps I should abandon that pursuit and work on getting you and Celia together?  Let me know....










PS Did anyone else read River Bank instead of Riven Bark or am I alone?







4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think you have a new mission!

Jules said...

OMG, that was ROFL! Thank you for my weekend tears of laughter. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Al said...

They nearly made it into the Darwin awards!

Jolene Perry said...

Don't give up on Craig just yet...
you never know...