Join the Madness

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Move Over Niedermaier...

No, not giving up on the Niedermaier quest.  But we were THIS close, I tell you.

I had another one of those dreams.  You know, with oddly specific details I can't help but check out when I wake up.


This time, the hero is one Romanos Melville.  SUPER hot King of Dreamland.  I met him at a friend's party, she introduced him to me as being with "The House of Melville", which at the time I thought was kinda quaint -- naming his house after himself.  


So we talked and had TONS in common. He thought I was planning a trip to NYC, and wanted to know all about it.  I forgot his name and just blurted out, "What's your name again?" in the middle of the conversation.  He laughed and told me.  When it was time for me to go, I discovered I was SEATBELTED to the bed I'd been sitting on. (please don't analyze that--Romanos was sitting on a sofa across the room).


When I woke up I Googled Romanos Melville.  No hits.  But when I Googled The House of Melville. I got a lot of hits. 

It's a Bed & Breakfast in Massachussetts 
It's "the artist's quarters" of Johannesburg, South Africa
It's also a publisher in NYC. I saw the cover of this book and laughed. It made me think of Niedermaier...(because of the name people!  I have no intention of murdering anyone or falling victim to a murder.)
 

Now, if there's a Romanos working at Melville House in NYC, I think I might have to replace Niedermaier.....



9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And she's off on a new quest!

June Freaking Cleaver said...

Maybe Melville is supposed to be YOUR publisher - and Romanos your editor!

Psychic dreams?

aspiring_x said...

hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Matthew MacNish said...

That's a cool name. Romanos Melville.

Shannon said...

I can't wait to see how this one unfolds!! :)

Bethany Elizabeth said...

I'm with Matt on this one, I like that name! Also, I had a dream about a dreamy guy as well. :)

Talli Roland said...

I agree! Psychic dreams! :)

Jules said...

Only you could be seat-belted to a bed and tell us not to analyze it! No fun. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Girl, you have the oddest dreams. But then again, they sure beat my boring ones. ;)