Join the Madness

Friday, May 20, 2011

Who is your favorite...

Today is the 11th Annual Rocho Household Hookie Day.  Not sure how many of these things we'll be able to squeeze in to the schedule, but here's the agenda for the day:


miniature golf
bowling
movie (Rio)
lunch
art museum
history museum
pottery painting

Anyhow, while we're off whooping it up, tell me who is your favorite TV parent?  

I'm blanking out on this one -- don't really watch that much TV.  Maybe the Mom from Malcolm in the Middle?  She dealt with those juvenile delinquent sons of hers with humor and endless patience.  How about you?

7 comments:

aspiring_x said...

sounds like fun!
i wonder if our storms are coming your way, though! eeks!
totally drawing a blank on tv parents this morning...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy Rio! And Jack Carter from Eureka would be a cool father.

Lady Gwen said...

That is a really full day!! I think Clair Huxtable on the Cosby Show took a day off with her girls on the day they started menstruating - just to do girl things. She called it Women's Day!

Karen Walker said...

I guess I'd have to say Roseanne because all the others just didn't seem real (at least the ones I grew up watching like Donna Reed and Father Knows Best).
Karen

Susanne Drazic said...

First show that came to mind was the Cosby show. That TV mom was Claire Huxstable (sp?).

Creepy Query Girl said...

omg, you are the best mom ever. My parents never let us play hookie! Probably because my mother was a teacher in our school district and was afraid it would set a bad example- she didn't even want me participating in senior skip day. (so what if I was only a junior?) Have a great time!

Theresa Milstein said...

I want to skip school! What a great idea. Have fun!

As a kid, I wanted Carol Brady to be my mom.

Malcolm in the Middle was such a funny show, but I wouldn't want to grow up there!