Join the Madness

Friday, May 27, 2011

Lest You Forget

For you newcomers who may not have heard, I am on a months' long quest to lure one Craig Niedermaier to the blog for a Q&A or victory lap or something.


It all started with a funky dream.  I have bizarre dreams all the time like the one where Zac Efron flew up into the sky and killed a shark...and the one the other night where my mom married a zombie to stop the zombie apocalypse.  

The only thing that made this one different was the name.  I Googled "Craig Niedermaier" when I woke up and to my astonishment, there was a match.  I've been trying to attract attention to myself ever since.


I'd love to report that I'd received an email from the Craig-meister and that the search has ended.  But, unfortunately, the quest continues.  It's been awhile since I've posted about Craigster, so I thought I'd do it today.  Here goes:




Craig Niedermaier
Craig Niedermaier
Craig Niedermaier

There. That oughta do it.

If you live in the Chicagoland area and know Mr. Niedermaier, let him know we're all waiting for his cameo appearance over here so I can start a new quest.  

I'm not above bribery.  I've got a gift for you if you're the one who refers him to me...

Emails to MissVSpeaks (at) gmail (dot) com.


Any plans for the weekend?

8 comments:

aspiring_x said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
gal!
you are TENACIOUS!!!!!
does it help if it's in the comments? i forget.
well, craig niedermaier, craig niedermaier, craig niedermaier...
hmmmm.... it would be cool if he was like beetlejuice and that made him appear, huh? :P

Jules said...

LOL, you sure are persistent. I gave up planning Memorial Day years ago, it is my floating holiday. Float right through it. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

GigglesandGuns said...

I'm "floating" with Jules. With all the rain, do we have a choice?

salarsenッ said...

Too stinkin' funny!

Yeah, we're off to a three-day soccer tournie out of state. #alreadyexhausted lol

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope he finds you one day! And I'm taking a short vacation with my wife. We need it!

Karen Walker said...

Vicki, you are hilarious. Good luck, kiddo.
We've got a school show to see tonight, and a barbecue on Saturday and Sunday. Monday we're heading to the PEcos wildnerness for a hike.
Have a great weekend.
karen

Carolyn V said...

Go Vicki!!! Awesome quest. My Memorial Day plans, sleeping in. I can't wait. =D

LTM said...

what is WRONG w/this Niedermeier? He's got the weirdest name on the planet, and this is totally the hugest ego boost of all time... Have you called in Michael G?

LOL! I can't wait for CN to appear~ :D