Join the Madness

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Man Mooned My Mother

How's that for alliteration?


Do you know what happened 18 years ago today?

My husband dropped his drawers and mooned my mama.  

TRUE.

Actually he mooned my mom, his mom, both of his sisters and at least one of mine.  

And if that wasn't memorable enough, he did it on our WEDDING day.


At least it wasn't during the ceremony, right?  Though that would make the story a lot funnier now.


Luckily I had a mom with a great sense of humor, though I think his was mortified.

Happy Anniversary, Hubs!  May the next 18 years be as lively as these last 18 were!

6 comments:

Murr Brewster said...

My mother wouldn't have come to, to this day.

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Sounds like he had a little too much champagne -AND your mother had enough champagne to survive the experience!

GigglesandGuns said...

Happy Anniversary!
My mom would have reminded me every chance she she got -- not in a fun way either. ;0)

Jaydee Morgan said...

lol...how fun. Happy Anniversary!

Bethany Elizabeth said...

That's SO funny! :) Happy Anniversary!

Phoenix Sullivan said...

:p)

Happy Anniversary!!!!