Join the Madness

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Katie Kelly -- Your Table Is Ready

(I'm sticking to my M-W-F posting schedule, but this is important)

Okay, so we don't really have a table for you, Katie, but we do have THIS and that's even better than a table, don't you think?

We haven't heard from you and don't have an email or blog address to reach out to you.  Please contact either Janet or myself (MissVSpeaks(at)gmail(dot)com) by Monday, April 11th.

If you know how to get in touch with Katie Kelly, please send her our way.

...unless, of course, you're looking to get a second shot at winning the grand prize for yourself!

7 comments:

Katie Mills said...

I don't think I know Katie Kelly but if I see her around, I'll let you know!

Matthew MacNish said...

She won a contest and then disappeared? How strange.

LTM said...

I will volunteer to take Katie's prize for her... :D

Shannon O'Donnell said...

LOL. I can't help you with this one. :-)

Susanne Drazic said...

Wow, I hope Katie Kelly comes forward to claim her grand prize.

Lindsay said...

Sorry, I can't help either. Hope she comes forward;)

Jules said...

ROFL, I"ll bet she didn't know she entered either :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow