Join the Madness

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Words to the Wise

First, Angela Felsted has posted another poem of Court's.  Go have a peek.

**************************


While cleaning out my email, I found this note I sent to my sister back in 2009.  Since everything else I have in the works takes a good deal more time/thought/energy to whip into posting shape, I thought I'd  share this fun little nugget:




I just finished a very tasty salad with Asian Sesame dressing. 



Yum!



But.......



A word of caution.




If you are eating something with Asian Sesame dressing



it is highly unappetizing 


(and really, not recommended) 



to notice the sesame seeds floating around in your dish 



are the same size

shape 

& color 


as the lice you've been plucking off your daughter's head.



just sayin'


**************************

Memory Lane Blogfest 
In celebration of a whole year of blogging, April 2nd post your answers to any o all of these questions: 

* When did you start your blog? 
* What is first denomination (price) of postage stamp you remember? 
* How old were you when you learned to ride a bike? 
* What was the 1st concert you attended without parental supervision? 
* How old were you when you got your first kiss? 
* What is your earliest memory?

13 comments:

salarsenッ said...

Ooh....gross! Funny and silly but yuck! Hah...

The Good Wifehold said...

Oh Vicki! Gross! Am just about to go get my sushi lunch, which I think has sesame seeds in it!

Clarissa Draper said...

That is really gross! I haven't had coffee yet.

Bish Denham said...

Too funny! Okay, I've been thinking about this for a bit...even those I'm taking part in the A to Z Challenge and April 2nd is the letter B I've signed up for you blogfest and will add it to the end of my B post!

Carolyn V said...

Ew, ew, ew! No more Asian Sesame dressing for me! I don't think I can ever look at it the same.

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

Oh my word. So glad I put my drink down before I read that. Hahahaha! You crack me up. I can only image what your sister must have thought when she opened up that email.

Lydia K said...

Ew, ew, ewwww. I eat a lot of sesame too, so man. I need to get this vision out of my head!

Stephen Tremp said...

That's similar to eating rice at a seedy restaurant and watching the last piece crawl off your plate.

Talli Roland said...

LOVED your daughter's poem! So talented!

Big ew to the sesame seeds...

Kelly M. Olsen said...

LOL...no really, I just laughed out loud and a customer looked at me to see what I was laughing at while supposedly "working" on my computer.

Copyboy said...

I like AS dressing. BTW...if I say it without using the word dressing I feel wrong. BTW...if you're interested I'd love to invite you to be a part of my community bloggerdise.com

LTM said...

LOL!!! EWWW!!! :D

And yes, Angela DID post another poem, and it is fantastic! No wonder she's a touch... moody. She's a poet! ;p <3

Little Ms J said...

That's awesome.