I recently received the Stylish Blogger Award from Al at Publish or Perish AND Tamara Narayan at Get Your Giggle On
According to the rules, I'm supposed to post 7 things about me. Let's see what I come up with:
1. I have a bad habit of only getting into a fashion trend after it's peaked and (in some cases) past. Makes me wonder if I should even accept this Stylish Blogger Award.
2. I love jewelry, but I rarely wear it. I have my wedding band on all the time and occasionally earrings or maybe necklace...never both at the same time.
3. I don't wear much makeup. Maybe mascara and a touch of a neutral eyeshadow. I only do the works if I'm going out to a party or other formal function.
4. I hate spending money on things I know I can make myself for less...I just don't have the time to make these things...and truthfully, I often lack the talent too!
5. Unlike Al who takes stunning photos, I drag my camera all kinds of places and then never take it out of my purse.
6. I have odd dreams on a regular basis (ask my family!). I sometimes dream I'm other people. Once I was a bald-headed, pot-bellied, chain-smoking man. Very weird.
7. I have been stock piling little prizes for my anniversary contest celebration (March 28-April 1st) since about Christmas time. There are some things I think are so cool I'm tempted to keep them for myself!
Now I'm supposed to pass this on, but I hate excluding people so I'm gonna offer it up to anyone reading this who happens to be wearing pants (cuz I don't want to encourage anyone to not wear pants around here.)