Join the Madness

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Makes Me Laugh

I don't know if these are originals or just something that have been compiled by someone with waay more time than I have, but I stumbled across this site (http://www.cslacker.com) while looking for a graphic for a completely different post.

I laughed out loud at several of these cartoons, so I had to share:



So that's why they wear their pants down there:


Source Site HERE


I'm sorry, but this is just funny:
Source


And this is a perfect example of my weird sense of humor:

Source Site HERE

And this is just BRILLIANT.  Let it sink in...

Source



5 comments:

Jennifer Hillier said...

I agree, that last pic is just brilliant! I've been staring at it for 5 minutes now...

Matthew Rush said...

LOL!

Carolyn V said...

Those are cool! The last picture is brilliant! The first one reminded me of a guy I saw yesterday walking down the street! LOL!

LTM said...

if you're on hiatus, are you getting my comments? Vicki wears granny panties under her white pants!!! (saw that in my Google Reader--*snort*)

LOVE the bottom chart--LOL! :D

Clarissa Draper said...

These are so funny!