Join the Madness

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Death of a Snowman

If you've been around here any length of time, you've figured out that I have a twisted sense of humor.  So, without further ado, I present to you, the harrowing end of my snowman masterpiece.

Here's what he looked like in the beginning:



And then the weather got a little warm, and he started to look a little gaunt:



Here he looks positively ghoulish:



Off with his head!



Uh oh...









Poor Guiddo.  The hat, scarf, eyes, mouth and carrot were part of a snowman kit one of my son's teachers sent home LAST winter.  I'm totally going to be making some of these and giving them away next fall and winter!


5 comments:

Jules said...

ROFL....ROFL...I love your sense of humor :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Help, I'm melting!

Clarissa Draper said...

And people say my forensic posts are disturbing!? Poor, poor snowman. ;)

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Snow to snowmelt. He was a worthy snowman.

Nicole MacDonald said...

awwwww :( poor mister snowman!! Kinda cool that you get snow *sigh* our temps are dropping here but snow is the thing you admire at the top of the hill... *mooch*... maybe I should move ;p

The Arrival, available now!
www.damselinadirtydress.com