Join the Madness

Friday, March 18, 2011

Conferences, Blogfests, and Contests -- Oh My!

Thursday and Friday this week I'm attending Beyond Rubies, a local women's conference.  It is something I look forward to attending each year.  Two days of workshops and fantastic keynotes.  You can learn how to belly dance, make gyros, find tips on getting organized and so much more.  At the end of the conference I feel empowered, enriched, and energized.  Best of all: it's affordable!


This is my fourth or fifth year attending and I've discovered a theme seems to emerge each year. It's nothing anyone plans, just a thread I find running through the sessions I've chosen for myself.  Sometimes it's fitness, sometimes it's trusting the inner voice, or embracing your creativity. This year it appears to be people / networking.  The same people are being thrown into my path over and over.  Not sure what to make of it yet, but it's interesting.  



I'll leave you with this reminder about the Memory Lane Blogfest and a teaser about the fabulously fun contest coming up March 28th through April 1st. My partner in crime has secured a FABULOUS grand prize...that's all I'm gonna say today....stay tuned.



3 comments:

salarsenッ said...

So jealous. Have a blast at the conference!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy your weekend at the conference!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Enjoy your conference. :D