Join the Madness

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cody Quotes

Okay, my friends, WHICH one of you has been searching for "Peter McKay, shirtless"??? These keywords turned up in analytics...and while it amused me no end, it makes me wonder about you...


******************************

Just clearing out my stash of Cody quotes...


I opened the fridge for something.  The door was open for all of 10 seconds.


Coders: I saw a bad word in the fridge!
Me: (genuinely puzzled) What was it?
Coders: A baaad word!
Me: What was the bad word, Cody?
(open fridge, and look for something offensive)
(spot the mayonnaise)
Me: Ohhhhhhh
Court: What was the bad word?
Me: Hellman's
Coders: We shouldn't buy those products.

*********************




Cody and Kiersten are chasing each other around the house.  Cody keeps shouting "Quee ahh tay!  QUEE AHH TAY!"
I couldn't figure it out until Court translated: He means 'quiet'

*********************




Cody has been watching Megamind, and has decided he is going to be evil, too and has been telling us all about the evil lair he's going to have.  A sample:


The swings at my lair are going to have spikes on them so nobody can swing on them. Muahahahaha  (he laughed while leaning way back)


The water is replaced by poison and nobody can drink it or else they will...
Court: What willyou drink?
Nothing.  And I won't eat anything because it'll be bad


My hand is going to turn gray and have spikes inside.



My evil lair will be located on top of Mount Spooky.
I'll have 5,000 scary dogs and they will bite someone who visits.
They will bite their leg and it will hurt a lot and they will be sent to the hospital.



Me: Could Mom see you at spooky mountain?
Coders: It's MOUNT SPOOKY!  You could try but the soil would pull you down



*********************
Kbear had been playing with Barbies in the living room, but per usual, didn't pick them up right away because she "wasn't done playing with them yet."


Cody picked up a Bratz boy.  He showed me the doll didn't have a shirt on.  
(I provided my best scandalized face.)
Soon, his jeans were gone too.

(NOTE: my kids must all be closet nudists because they have always stripped their dolls down to nothing)

One of his sisters makes a wise crack about the doll's lack of clothing.  I jump to Coder's defense with the following zinger:


"He's playing with a naked boy--it's okay."


That sooo didn't come out the way I meant it to.






 **************************

Memory Lane Blogfest 
In celebration of a whole year of blogging, April 2nd post your answers to any or all of these questions: 

* When did you start your blog? 
* What is first denomination (price) of postage stamp you remember? 
* How old were you when you learned to ride a bike? 
* What was the 1st concert you attended without parental supervision? 
* How old were you when you got your first kiss? 
* What is your earliest memory?


8 comments:

Jen Daiker said...

Living with Cody has to be such an adventure. No surprise there considering living with you I think would also be quite the adventure!!! We could have so many fun nights with the tents set up (inside the house)... yes I'm dreaming.

None the less I really think he has something with the spiked swing sets, just saying.

Melissa Sarno said...

Oh my goodness, I love these Cody-isms! I could listen to this 'crazy' talk all day. I feel like a lot of kids enjoy stripping down at the wrong times themselves, so its good its just the dolls. :)

Clarissa Draper said...

That's so funny! Hellmans!

I knew what callate(I think it's spelled correctly) means because I hear it all the time in Mexico. Basically, shut-up.

Bish Denham said...

LOL! He must keep you pretty much in stitches.

LTM said...

OMG! *snort* Mount Spooky, get it right, mom! Gah! (that is SO Laura...)

And LOL about all his bad stuff and Hellmans. Why are you corrupting his little mind??? :D

most of our dolls are naked, too. It's just so darned hot down here. (Wasn't that Britney Spears's excuse?) <3 great stuff~

Carolyn V said...

Hee hee hee. Cody-isms rock! So glad you posted them. =D

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Totally ROFL!!! :-)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

LOL, so funny!