Join the Madness

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bloggy Announcements

WOO HOO! I DID IT!  My blog turns 1 in just a few weeks and I'm planning lots of things to celebrate the anniversary and the end of my blogging hiatus.


ANNOUNCEMENT  #1: March 28th through April 1st fun contests and prizes DAILY.  I'm in cohoots with another blogger so you can have TWICE the fun.  Guaranteed easy entry and it may or may not involve BLACKJACK.  Stay tuned!



ANNOUNCEMENT #2: BLOGFEST!  I can't believe it's been almost a year since my first blog post.  Anniversaries are a great time to look back, so I'm holding the Memory Lane Blogfest April 2nd and 3rd.  See details below.


ANNOUNCEMENT #3: I made it a whole year posting 7 days a week. (was I crazy?) Now that I've proven to myself  I can do it, I'm gonna do something a little more manageable.  Starting Monday, April 4th, I will post on Mondays - Wednesdays - Fridays....and maybe occasionally odd bits in between.


BLOGFEST DETAILS:
To participate, all you have to do is post your answers to one or all of the questions below on Saturday, April 2nd.  Don't post on weekends?  Type up your answers now and schedule them to post while you're sleeping or off gallivanting in the Springtime air.



Q's:
When did you start your blog?
What is first denomination (price) of postage stamp you remember?
How old were you  when you learned to ride a bike?
What was the first concert you attended without parental supervision?
How old were you when you got your first kiss?
What is your earliest memory?


Here is your sign up:



11 comments:

Jolene Perry said...

GREAT IDEA!! I hit one year in June :)

Mary Vaughn said...

Fun Idea! You saved my butt for the A-Z post that day. You're a sweetie, you are.

Jen Daiker said...

OH MY GOSH GO YOU!!! Happy soon to be ONE YEAR anniversary! I passed mine in January and was elated to do so!!!

I look forward to seeing you in April!

Theresa Milstein said...

Happy one year blog anniversary! Posting once a day for a year - impressive! I'm down to 2-3 days a week, which is much easier.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! Bummer, I already have a scheduled post for that day for the A to Z Challenge.

aspiring_x said...

happy one year!!!!!
you just need to remind us about that blogfest- my brain is going all spazzy on me lately! :)

Raquel Byrnes said...

This sounds really fun.I'll post it on my blogfest announcement sidebar.

Janet Johnson said...

I can't believe you posted 7 days a week for a year! You are my hero. :)

L'Aussie said...

Every day for a year! Have mercy on your followers! I like to let my posts sit for a few days so a lot more people can catch up. No one has the time to visit every day. Phew.

Denuse<3

L'Aussie said...

Oh, happy one year anniversary! I'm thinking about doing the 'fest.

Gina said...

Sounds like fun! Looking forward to participating!