Join the Madness

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blogfest Sign Up

I wanted to put the blogfest sign-up in my header, but couldn't get the fonts and colors to work for me, so I'm going to yank it down and put it in the main area so you can actually READ it.

Memory Lane Blogfest
In celebration of a whole year of blogging,
April 2nd post your answers to these questions:

  • When did you start your blog?
  • What is first denomination (price) of postage stamp you remember?
  • How old were you  when you learned to ride a bike?
  • What was the first concert you attended without parental supervision?
  • How old were you when you got your first kiss?
  • What is your earliest memory?

6 comments:

Laurel Garver said...

What a fun 'fest idea, Vicki! Congrats on your first year blogiversary.

Raquel Byrnes said...

This sounds like a hoot! I'm posting it on my blogfest sidebar.

Summer Ross said...

I have this posted on my blogfest tab :)

Ellie said...

I've added your blogfest to my blogfest page :)

Damyanti said...

I guess I'm a little late for this, and maybe a trifle too shy. But sounds like a fun idea...will look out for the relevant posts on my Following feed.

Jeanmarie Anaya said...

I'm a little late, but I can't help but participate anyway. It's a hilarious post!