Join the Madness

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Whodunnit Clues

This is just a repost.  I've had several requests the last couple days so I thought I'd put the post back on top so more people could see it.  Don't worry, DL is okay with my clue sharing.  You won't get disqualified for it.

*******************

I happen to have in my possession all 37 clues for DL's Whodunnit Mystery Contest.  

I don't wanna ruin anyone's fun, but if you ask really nice, I'll share one with you.

Pick a number between 1 and 37 and I'll give you the corresponding clue.

(Be sure you leave an email address, I'm not going to make them all public -- that would be too easy) 

4 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

I'm amazed how soon you found all of the clues.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

walk2write said...

I haven't been as diligent as I should be in searching for the clues. So far, I've found six of them. What the heck, I'll pick a number: 10. Email: walk2write@gmail.com

Chris Phillips said...

I need to check this out.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I saw DL's post that you've gathered them all! Clever girl.