Join the Madness

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Utter Randomness

My usual selfish reminder to check out Shannon's Anonymous Critique. I love reading the comments, so go make one already. 

******************** 
 
I checked my search terms again...it never fails to amuse. Some of these are pretty funny on their own, but I think making sentences and/or a story out of these terms would be hysterical.
(there's a huge gap showing up here, though I'm not sure why)










vicki rocho adultery jeans were so tight signs of getting old nose hair peter mckay
my deal more random questions mother nature pbs logo
eyesight squinting gray hair "No you're not. You're bored" family pregnant
pardon the interruption in my pants astrology underwear lost keys squeeage


For example, one could say something like:  
Mother Nature's jeans were so tight it affected her eyesight. Squinting, she searched for her lost keys.

Or:
More random questions, Vicki Rocho. Adultery?  Gray Hair? Peter Mckay?  (Answers would be no, unfortunately yes, and yes, faithfully every week)

I'm really tempted to use pardon the interruption in my pants with squeeage together in a sentence, but that's really not a good idea, so I'll refrain from goin there...but you can if you want.

(note: every time I see pardon the interruption in my pants I want to write pardon the party in my pants which is, of course, waaaay worse and I'm here to tell you there is nothing at all going on in my pants, so y'all can quit Googling it.)

16 comments:

Jamie (Mithril Wisdom) said...

If the phrase “party in my pants” ever leads to my blog I will feel complete as a human being. I need to rethink my keyword strategy :p

puffalump said...

Oh Vick, you should get the game In a Pickle. You get to make up nonsense sentences out of random words. It's a hoot!

DL Hammons said...

Maybe what they meant to Google was pardon the eruption in my pants?

I'm just saying. :)

Bish Denham said...

LOL Vicki. Your mind works in mysterious ways....

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Go ahead and use that phrase, Vicki!

aspiring_x said...

hee hee hee! those are much more entertaining than the ones i have!
adn regarding adultery- me thinks though doth protest too much... perhaps the google search should read vicki rocho/ peter mckay adultery?
:P

L.A. Colvin said...

That is sooo funny!

lbdiamond said...

LOL!!!!

Hannah Kincade said...

LMAO! I'm going to google it until it's true. Deal with it.

Chris Phillips said...

I love the two in the top left. I am going to title my weekly posts something random to get better search hits.

Carolyn V said...

LOL! That is so funny what people are looking for! Astrology underwear had me on the floor! Hee hee.

Susan Fields said...

Seriously lol funny! Thanks for sharing!

Susan Fields said...

As for the gap, did you try editing your post in html and deleting the line breaks that way? Sometimes that's the only way I can extra lines out.

Mary Vaughn said...

These are too funny. I'm really starting to wonder about you :o)

Jessica Bell said...

If you really want me to go, I'll go, but are you sure? Because I think I might know whoes work it is. LOL ;o)

Jules said...

Squeeage the pardon and where are my pants? LOL, you have me crying :~)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow