Join the Madness

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tutorials

I don't know about you, but sometimes I'm frustrated by blogger's composition limits. I've decided it's time to branch out and brush up on some html tags so I can do the things I want to. 

And so, because I like to share, I'd like to introduce you to the ultimate source of all things html: HTML Tag List

If you need special characters like:  ∑ or ♠ or ♦  You can check out this chart

But wait!  There's more! If you go to the main site, there are tutorials and you can even practice right on the site, waaaaaaay cool. 


11 comments:

Nicole MacDonald said...

THANK YOU!! Why couldn't I find this when I was fighting with the evil that is HTML?? *grrrr*

The Arrival, only .99c on Amazon
www.damselinadirtydress.com

loveable_homebody said...

Thanks for the great tag breakdown link, Vicki!

Carole Anne Carr said...

Thanks, Viki, that's very useful. Hugs...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks, Vicki!

Clarissa Draper said...

You're so geeky! But, I sometimes have to look for that chart when I do my HTML so it's nice to know where to come for it.

DL Hammons said...

Oh FUN!! Thank you!! :)

Mary Vaughn said...

You never cease to amaze!

The Golden Eagle said...

Thank you! That should come in handy. :)

LTM said...

you're always making me smarter... Thanks, Miss V, and Happy V-day to you~ :D <3

Mason Canyon said...

This will definitely come in handy. Thanks.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Stephanie Thornton said...

Very handy- I can definitely use this!