Join the Madness

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Only good thing about word verification

The only good thing I can say about word verification is that it sometimes saves my hiney.

Maybe I'm the only one this happens to, but you know when you've typed a lovely comment, and clicked "post" just nanoseconds before spotting an error -- a really juvenile one.  You're mortified that the world is going to see your gaffe, but then after a few long, teasing seconds, word verification pops up so you can fix your mistake!  YAY!

For the record, y'all should be glad word verification isn't customizable, or I'd have you guys typing some pretty funky words for my amusement. hahahaha.

Happy Saturday!

7 comments:

Nicole MacDonald said...

*lol* yeah I can just imagine you doing that!! Yes juvenile mistakes are surprisingly easy :p I love my on line spell check that stops me making too many of them to *grin*

The Arrival, only.99c on Amazon
www.damselinadirtydress.com

Jules said...

LOL,I've done that. My fingers don't always work with my brain in the morning :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

aspiring_x said...

yuppers! that is good!!! also good, the silliness of some of the words. the downside- everything else about it!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You wouldn't do that to us, now would you?
Although you can delete your own comment after posting as well.

Clarissa Draper said...

I do the same thing! I have often gone back and edited my comment. Funny post.

The Golden Eagle said...

I do that, too! It's a handy safety net sometimes. :P

Jemi Fraser said...

I've had that happen once of twice too :) And I think I'm really glad word ver. isn't customizable!