Join the Madness

Friday, February 4, 2011

Keeping it short and sweet today, friends.  Two items:

If you haven't already entered to win a signed copy of Michelle McLean's Homework Helpers: Essays & Term Papers hop over and enter today.  I packed the the *other* stuff up last night and there was still plenty of room in the box, so I'm throwing in some chocolate to in there, too. You can enter by leaving a comment HERE

Once your done entering the contest, hop on over and put in your two cents on the Anonymous Critique. I'd consider it a personal favor as I LOVE reading the critiques everyone posts. And no, the piece up for scrutiny isn't mine this week. 

6 comments:

Matthew Rush said...

I love anoncrit too! I've never put a piece up either, but I love to play a part.

Jessica Bell said...

Anon crit is awesome! I've nver put a piece up. You know, I actually thought of doing a little experiment. Get Shannon to post a part of my novel that's under contract and finalised by the editor, to see what kinda nitpick it gets. That'd be interesting, dontcha think?

Jules said...

Thanks for the link. I have not heard of this site so I'm pumped to check it out :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Shannon said...

Aww, thanks Vicki! I love running this series! I need more submissions and of course we can always use new feedback!

Ann said...

I haven't heard of this site before either. I will check it out. Thanks Vicki.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Thanks for the links, Vicki! Stay warm next week!!!!!