Join the Madness

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Will the Real Craig Niedermaier Please Stand Up? (Or Not)

This post has nothing to do with Craig Niedermaier,I'm just experimenting with Google.

I read somewhere once that more people get depressed in January than any other month.  It's cold and snowy, you can go weeks without seeing the sun, and  all the Christmas bills start arriving.  (I know I'm not looking forward to mine!)

Anyway, I thought y'all could use a good pick me up.  Now, I'd love to hang around all day and pass on spur-of-the-moment heart felt compliments and warm fuzzies, but since that probably isn't going to happen (places to go, things to do), I'm going with option #2...random compliment generators.

This one is kinda crazy 
(Mine: the ocean's foam matches the froth of hair streaming through your lips) say what?



This one is kinda sweet
(Mine:  you are the most charismatic person i've ever met) awwww, thanks!
 

Now don't you feel better?

10 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I wondering and worrying about where winter is...My brilliant hubby says that as soon as we get lots of snow I'll be wishing it wasn't here...

Do you know what would make my lack of sunshine better???

If Craig Niedermaier would show up on your blog...

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

we're having nice non-snowy weather right now. Like it!

annaliterally said...

OMG, I love those generators, especially the second one. "Have you been working out?" Why, yes, I have, Computer! Thanks for asking!

Awesome!

Jules said...

Well thanks for reiterating the fact I'm totally backwards :) Snow makes me want to get out and be a kid again, of course when I thaw I turn back into the old prune :D

Love the generators.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Bish Denham said...

OMG! I LOVE the first one.

"You are truly a wristwatch in a world of lumps."

LTM said...

LOL! "You are so mysterious and yet so familiar." :D

And I meant to say love the SuperPeter McKay~ ;p

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Those were silly!

Dawn said...

Ha ha. I love those generators. For my Naughty Hotties dance class, I used the "what's your stripper name?" generator to try and come up with my alter ego. My husband and I laughed for hours.

Meghan Schuessler said...

I completely understand people getting depressed in January. I hate this time of year. I wish I could hibernate like bears do, and just sleep 'till April...

Raquel Byrnes said...

The first one sounds like something my first boyfriend would say...not QUITE right. 0_0
Cheer up! Find some hot cocoa and borrow a cat and sit by the window and enjoy the snow.
Edge of Your Seat Romance