Join the Madness

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pardon the Interruption

Just needed to send out a big THANKS to Sean Ferrell who inadvertently kept my butt on the treadmill for 40 minutes tonight.

Do you think he'll wanna use that blurb on the cover?

I started reading his book Numb at the gym tonight. If you haven't heard of it, it's about an amnesiac who feels no pain.  He winds up in the circus.

Bad things happen to him.  Those bad things make me wince.  Anyone noticing the pained expression on my face obviously assumes I'm really pushing it.  

I see this book being a really good thing for my work out and my reputation.

3 comments:

aspiring_x said...

that book sounds really interesting!
good for you!!! :)

Jules said...

sounds like an interesting story. BTW, have something for you on my post today :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Carole Anne Carr said...

Keep working out and keep reading!