Join the Madness

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Keeping those Resolutions

Technically posting awards in a timely fashion wasn't one of my resolutions, but it's a good goal, don't ya think?  I'm normally the Queen of Award Hoarding, so I'm pretty pleased that I managed to share this a mere 10 days after receiving it. I think that's a record for me. 

Anyway, the oh-so-charming Jules at Trying to Get Over the Rainbow bestowed upon me this beauty:









I love this award. It's so colorful and look at all those happy faces.  It makes me smile just looking at it!  I don't think this one came with any rules or instructions so let's keep it simple.  If I have ever made you laugh, I am passing this award on to YOU.  Take it and display it proudly.  

And while you're at it, click over and get to know Jules.  Tell her I sent ya.

5 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

You're good! I never get to awards in a timely fashion - I'm blaming my crazy busy life lately. :)

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss vicki! wow cool award and for sure you could deserve it. you get me laughing lots on so much of your posts. those ones from your real life are the best ever. big hooray for you!
...hugs from lenny

The Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on the well-deserved award! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!

KarenG said...

Lovely award! As for resolutions, I'm doing really well so far. But tomorrow I'm going to spend some time thinking and Monday is a new day!