Join the Madness

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gotta Get This Out There...

I've got an announcement to make.  

I SUCK

I totally do.  I've not been around to any of your blogs in way too long...and worse than that I'm ASHAMED at how many emails have stacked up.

I wish I had an excuse.  But I don't. I've not been sick, I've not been traveling.  I HAVE been writing, but not so much I can use it as my get-out-of-jail-free card.  

Le sigh.

Please don't take it personally. If it's any consolation, my family isn't hearing from me much either. LOL.

I'll get my rear back in gear sooner or later, promise.

Just a reminder that Shannon The Fabulous has a new writing sample up for critique.  I'll donate something of mine one of these days, I suppose.  To see what's up,  CLICK HERE

17 comments:

Jolene Perry said...

You don't suck, Vicki. You're still giving us daily hilarity!

Angela Ackerman said...

You don't suck! Unless you're trying to be subtle and telling us you're now a vampire...lol

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Al said...

If you Suck, I double suck. I am guilty of the same thing all the time. But the reality is life gets in the way.

Jessica Bell said...

LOL. Don't worry about it! I've had times like this too. Sill still always luv ya! ;o)

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Hugs. Don't worry. We all have times like this. Like Jessica says, we still love ya. :)

aspiring_x said...

ditto on what everyone else said! :)

Robert said...

Puh-lease. You are an inspiration to me! Love, your big sis.

Carolyn V. said...

Not a problem Vicki! We still all love ya! =D

Candyland said...

I'm in the same boat. No worries:)

Tara said...

Any amount of writing is a get out of jail free card in my book! Keep at it.

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss vicki! dont get worrying so much cause youre just doing what lots of bloggers get doing and getting yourself a little break. for sure you dont suck! go blog visiting just when you could feel like it.
...hugs from lenny

Ann said...

Oh Vicki, don't be so hard on yourself. January is a hard time to get our acts together after the holidays! You are just fine. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Jen Daiker said...

I HEART YOU ANYWAY VICKI!!! You're one badass blogger and I'll stick around FOREVER! We're peanut butter and jelly (I'm jelly, cuz I'm super sweet!)

Jules said...

I wondered where that sucking sound was coming from :) Just take it in stride and do what you can/want but do put your butt in gear. You know they tend to stick in the gear most used :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

PS Love ya anyway!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

People who rock can't suck at the same time!
Unless you're a vampire...

LTM said...

everything OK, Miss V? Miss you~ :o) <3

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Vicki...I'm glad you are busy writing your novel. :) That's what you are supposed to be doing....

I've been absent this week too...I was under the weather....way under!