This IS a record, my friends. I received this beee-oooo-teee-ful award from the gracious and talented Angela Felsted a mere five days ago. I make no promises to keep this re-posting pace up throughout the year, but we'll just take it one month / award at a time, k?
If you've not had the pleasure of meeting Angela at My Poetry & Prose Place, do yourselves a favor and click on over. You can find a bit of of everything over there. My favorites are the Dictionary of Bio-Signs, but there's poetry, contests, and other fun and informational posts.
I'm supposed to share seven things about me. Lemme think...
- I have a really bad habit of crossing my ankles. I do it all the time (even when I'm asleep), to the point I worry I'm going to cut the circulation off in my feet.
- I have an oval birthmark on my arm, but I forget it's there.
- I shave said birthmark because the hair grows in thicker and longer. It's like a patch of fur. Or it used to be. I haven't let it grow in so long I really don't know anymore.
- My bedroom walls are orange. Random enough?
- When I was a teenager, I read a book about astral projection (fiction) and thought it was the coolest thing, so I tried to do it for months afterward.
- I don't drink coffee or tea or beer. Mostly a water/milk/soda girl.
- Speaking of which, do you remember Laverne & Shirley (did I just date myself?) I put milk in my Pepsi just like Laverne and it wasn't awful! It tastes a little bit like an ice cream float. I haven't done this since I was a teen, though.
Now, I'm supposed to pass this off to fifteen people....but (mournful sigh) how do I do that? Sure I've got enough blogger buds to choose from but inevitably a lot of ya are going to get left out and I don't want to do that to anyone. So let's be completely random. If you have NOT eaten breakfast yet today, this award is yours. Enjoy. (and go eat something, would ya?)