Join the Madness

Friday, December 17, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

I have received an email from one of the "Team Captains"!!!

...but...
I'm not going to tell you who it was just yet.  I know that's kind of a cruel thing to do--to dangle the carrot and then yank it away.  I have a good reason though.

You see, I had planned an Open Letter/Forum thing for this weekend, and I thought we'd go ahead with it. One day for each team.  

Team McKay: Swing by on Saturday.
Team Niedermaier: Stop over on Sunday.

Leave your questions, your comments, your ramblings or whatever. The forum will be entirely yours.  Have fun with it!  Maybe we can lure the *other* Team Captain over here.  That would be epic, don'tcha think?

Happy Friday everyone!




10 comments:

salarsenッ said...

Hah! You're really going with this thing. Nice. Love it!

Matthew Rush said...

Crap. I obviously missed something, I'll have to check your old posts.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's cool you got a response!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Oops, I've obviously missed a few of your posts lately. I'm clueless what's going on. But then again, what's new? ;)

LTM said...

dangit! I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about Miss V!!! But it sounds like fun--I know you~ :D

Merry Christmas~ <3

Creepy Query Girl said...

I know what you're talking about but I just want to clarify. So, we stop by on the day of 'the man' we're rooting for and mention his name a bunch of times in the comments however way we can...And I don't remember if I'm officially entered. Where do you do that?

RaShelle said...

Vicki - You're so cool. Every time I pop over here, something exciting is going on. I'm clueless. But, this is too good. =D

aspiring_x said...

blogger just ate my comment. it ate it right up and took me to a blog about chocolate???
*stunned silence*
where was i?
oh yeah!
i was FREAKING!!!!
OHMYGOODNESS!!!! i can't believe you got a response!!! AND i CAN'T believe you're not telling us WHICH ONE!!!!
this sounds like so much fun! but DARN IT i gotta work all weekend!!!!
if it's that mckay gent- wow! he works fast! but i sincerely hope it is mr. craig!!!
TEAM NIEDERMAIER 4-EVA!!!!!!! :)

Carolyn V. said...

I can't wait to know!!! I'm perplexed!!! =D

Clarissa Draper said...

You are so cool!

CD