Join the Madness

Friday, December 10, 2010

Peter McKay

I have been reading Peter McKay's columns on Yahoo for the last few years. 

Want to know more about me?  Read him.  Really.  He has my sense of humor down to an art.

He wrote the funniest thing on kids and cell phones a couple years ago.  I laughed until I cried--then I printed it out and gave it to my husband and daughter (who happens to be about the same age as his twin daughters).  It was a timely piece as my daughter had been begging for a cell phone. 

Oddly enough, she was not amused.

Peter McKay is my hero.  

(what movie is that from?  I can hear it, just can't place it.  "You're my hero"...anyway...)

I'd give you a link to the cell phone thing but Google has failed me.  (sniffle)

What I will do, though, is post a link to his column this week about Facebook.  This is sooo my life.  When I comment on my daughter's Facebook page, she deletes my comments.  Really!  I only get on FB once every 6-8 weeks, you'd think she could be a little more tolerant...

Anyhow, my gift to you is the hilariousness that is Peter McKay: 


Enjoy!

Hmmmm...
Do you think I ought to abandon my Hello Craig Niedermaier campaign and try to weasel Peter McKay into a guest blog? 


*******************************************************************
REMINDER:
EASIEST BLOGFEST AROUND
EYE CANDY BLOGFEST JANUARY 1
*******************************************************************

12 comments:

Saumya said...

HAHA, excited to check this out. My sister deletes my mom's Facebook comments as well. Maybe it's just a mother/daughter/Facebook thing :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

"Ferris Bueller, you're my hero."
Is that it?

aspiring_x said...

will check him out...
NO!!!
don't abandon the neidermaier!
but...
Yes!!!
try for a guest blog!
both! we, your readership, demand unending, crazy schemes to entertain us!!! :)

Clarissa Draper said...

I'll check out your link but yes, I think you should have McKay guest blog.
CD

DL Hammons said...

That was good. Thanks for the link!! :)

Dawn said...

Yes, begin courting Peter immediately :-D

Carolyn V. said...

Hee hee. I don't comment on my kids posts too often because of the embarrassment factor. ;p

I'm off to the link. Have a great weekend Vicki!

Mary Vaughn said...

I see where you two are alike.
Is both projects too much? Yes, I'm selfish.
but so are a lot of the others.

Talli Roland said...

I'm clicking over now! I love your sense of humour so I'm sure I'll love him too!

Creepy Query Girl said...

Well, I love your humor- I keep coming back for more don't I? LOL So I have a feeling this guy's gonna crack me up too...

Lydia Kang said...

That article was hilarious! The Amish will be taking over. I'm sure of it.
:)

Shannon said...

Thanks for the link! I'll go check it out!

CRAIG NAIEDERMEIER!