Join the Madness

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Life With Forms

I think this speaks for itself.


Call for help
What forms to use?
Form 1, 2, and 3.  Also Form A
Fill out Form 1-3 and Form A
Submit
Receive Error Message A
Woops--my bad
Fix Form A
Submit
Receive Error Message B
Call for help
HOLD
--lalalalalalalalala--
Form A not processed yet. 
No worries.  Wait it out.
WAIT
Receive Error Message A (again)
Call for help
HOLD
--hohumhohumhohum--
Need to use Form B
Complete form B
Call for help 
(BEFORE submitting)
HOLD
--ladeedaladeedaladeeda--
No No NO!
NO Form B
Use Form A
But what about Error Message A?
HOLD
--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz--
Disregard

**********************************

If you haven't chosen a side in the EPIC Niedermaier vs. McKay Battle, be sure to check out yesterday's post to let me know who you're betting on.

**********************************

12 comments:

Mary Vaughn said...

So true. How about when you choose "Forgotten password" and the next screen asks to enter your old password in order to set a new one?
What was life like without forms?

salarsenッ said...

True that! Lala-hohum-ladeedee-zzzzzzzzz! ";-)

aspiring_x said...

what are all these forms for? work? i don't have any forms at work... just dishes! :)
TEAM NEIDERMAIER!!!!!

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Forms = tools of terror when the computer conspires against me. :)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Thank goodness querying is easier than that. ;)

Shannon said...

Hate forms. No fun at all. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time with them.

Angela Felsted said...

Yeah, forms are kind of irritating.

Creepy Query Girl said...

Oh dear. Don't ever come to france if you don't like forms. They're beurocracy still thrives on the paper forms. They are constantly lost or rejected for some reason and you have to wait in long lines and be greeted by grumpy faces in order to submit/change/or seek info. It's terrible! As for me, I'm with McKay.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Forms? I thought you were referring to Blogger on a good day.

RaShelle said...

Vicki - Oh forms. Not a form fan. And as for the cell phone thing - I'm bad. My kids have them. The 13year old and the 10year old. and, they're both iphones. I think I'm one of the evil one's.

ed pilolla said...

forms, and the kind of getting nowhere feeling here is disturbing a little. nice!

CailinMarie said...

giggles - I get it. I hate forms. but somehow this is funny