Join the Madness

Friday, December 3, 2010

Major SQUEE-age

It's finally here!  By 2:00 Central time, I will be on the road to Chicago to see Maroon 5 in concert.  To celebrate this momentous occasion, I'm going to hush and just post a few of my favorite songs for your listening pleasure.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Won't Go Home Without You:

Stutter (swoon)


Hands All Over:


Get Back In My Life: 


Stop by Shannon's Anonymous Critique to add your thoughts to the excerpt posted through the weekend

6 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

First!!!!!!

Have fun, Vicki!

Matthew Rush said...

I'm not familiar with cool music anymore ... but have fun!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You just have a grand time, Vicki!

aspiring_x said...

rush the stage!!! come on! it'll be a blast- and then you can tell us about it!!!
:)
have fun!!!! :)

Laurel Garver said...

Have a blast, Vicki, and don't forget your notebook! There's sure to be some awesome people watching at such an event.

Carolyn V. said...

OH my gosh!!!! Have a great time Vicki! I can't wait to hear how it goes. =)