Join the Madness

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just a reminder

It's Sunday, I don't have anything else going on, so I thought I'd put up a reminder about the World's Easiest Blogfest.

On January 1st, post a favorite picture.  Then cruise around and admire all the shots everyone else put up.  You can post any picture you want (ummm...PG-13 please) as long as it's something that makes you smile or say 'ahhhh' every time you see it.

Could it get any easier?  You can write about your picture if you are so inclined, but that's not necessary.


Mr. Craig Niedermaier, you are hereby cordially invited to join our eye candy blogfest.  If you don't have a blog, I'll happily post your image for you!  To find out why I keep bringing your name up, click HERE 

 

14 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you! I'd forgotten who was hosting this blogfest. I'll make mention of it this week in a post.
And I have a great picture in mind - and it's NOT Kate!

Talli Roland said...

Ooh, that does sound easy! But on Jan 1 I will be in CAIRO BABY! And although my bro-in-law has internet etc, I'm not sure what I'll be doing that day, so no promises at this moment in time! :)

Julie Musil said...

Hey Vicki, I've got it on my calendar!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Can I include it with my Weekend Sillies????

L'Aussie said...

Hey there Vicki, I'm in as usual. Thx for dropping by my blog.

Susan Fields said...

Sounds like a fun blogfest! I'm sure there will be some awesome photos to ooh and aah over!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Okay, count me in! :-)

TerryLynnJohnson said...

looks like fun! I love looking at photos on blogs while I sip tea. Jan. 1, perfect timing.

Saumya said...

Aw man, I might not be in the country (or with Internet access) on Jan 1st! Can I be a little behind?? I'm excited to see everyone's pictures!

Vicki Rocho said...

Saumya, sure you can join the fun when you get back!

Tara said...

What a lovely idea.

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Sounds like fun!

Falen (Sarah Ahiers) said...

i'm trying to decide if i should post a sexy picture or not...

Hart Johnson said...

Ha! This is my kind of blogfest!