Join the Madness

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Help debut author Talli Roland Take On Amazon today!

Before I joined the blogosphere, I didn't know books were coming out until I saw them on the shelf at the library or bookstore.  Can you say clueless?
Joining the blogosphere was a bit of a rush.  Rather like going from the silent confines of the library to the mad crush of a raging nightclub.  So many voices on so many blogs -- many of which were announcing the arrival of their book on such and such a date.  It can be overwhelming, but once I got my bearings, there were a few voices that stood out.  Books I genuinely couldn't wait to get my hands on.

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White was one - and wow, what a book that was!

The Hating Game by Talli Roland is another.  And the day is finally HERE!

Please join me as I help Talli Roland's debut novel THE HATING GAME hit the Kindle bestseller list at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk by spreading the word today. Even a few sales in a short period of time on Amazon helps push the book up the rankings, making it more visible to other readers.

Amazon.co.uk: http://amzn.to/hNBkJk

You don't have to own a kindle to participate!  You can download a free application from Amazon and read on your computer or phone!  Just go to Amazon's home page, click on Kindle on the left hand side, then click Free Kindle Reading Apps.  It's that easy! 
Coming soon in paperback.  Keep up with the latest at www.talliroland.com.

About THE HATING GAME:

When man-eater Mattie Johns agrees to star on a dating game show to save her ailing recruitment business, she's confident she'll sail through to the end without letting down the perma-guard she's perfected from years of her love 'em and leave 'em dating strategy. After all, what can go wrong with dating a few losers and hanging out long enough to pick up a juicy £2000,000 prize? Plenty, Mattie discovers, when it's revealed that the contestants are four of her very unhappy exes. Can Mattie confront her past to get the prize money she so desperately needs, or will her exes finally wreak their long-awaited revenge? And what about the ambitious TV producer whose career depends on stopping her from making it to the end? 


I'VE GOT MY COPY...DO YOU???

20 comments:

Manzanita said...

Vicki,
I just clicked Amazon to put it on my kindle........along with all the others crying to be read. I need another pair of eyes. Way behind on reading.
Manzanita

salarsenッ said...

So cool! I love that so many are participating in this. Talli is a wonderful person and great writer.

Matthew Rush said...

Talli rules, it's so cool to see her getting all this love!

Theresa Milstein said...

Same thing happened to me - I didn't know about books until they hit the shelves. Now I get to anticipate a release for months.

YaY to Talli. I hope her sales are awesome today and for many days to come!

Susan Fields said...

Hooray for Talli! And I'm with you, starting blogging was like finding a whole new world I didn't know existed.

Shannon said...

So happy for Talli. It's awesome seeing all of this blog love!

Stephen Tremp said...

Props to Talli for organizing such a event for her release! And I look to Blogdom for the latest and greatest as to what's in the pipeline and for reviews. Its a great world to be in. At least for a few hours each day.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Wow, there's definitely a lot of Talli loving going on this morning. :D

DL Hammons said...

GO TALLI GO!!!!!!

Lola Sharp said...

Yay for Talli! Yep, I bought mine, and I'll buy a hardcopy when it comes out in print in '11. (I haven't read it yet, though)

I do love supporting our writer friends. :)

Happy December, Vicki!
Love,
Lola

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

Talli has always been such a kind, supportive blogger. I hope she has great success with her debut.

And I'm like you. I never knew what books were coming out until they were out either. Now it makes me a little crazy to know ahead--sort of like watching movie trailers. It's hard to wait...

LTM said...

Yay, Talli! Got mine~

And I totally know what you mean about joining the blogosphere. Last year for me = radio silence. Not anymore! :o) <3

Creepy Query Girl said...

It feels kinda neat to be 'in the know' huh? Her book looks so great and I can't wait to read it!

Kimberly Franklin said...

Congrats to Talli! The blogosphere is a wonderful place, isn't it?

The Golden Eagle said...

Talli's all over the blogs today! Best wishes for her. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Talli rocks!!

Janet Johnson said...

I was just like you (and still am sometimes), but I love being part of the push. Go Talli!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Talli is awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on a paper version of her book. I may preorder and have it sent to my Dad's house...

Jemi Fraser said...

So exciting to see Talli everywhere today! I started reading last night & I'm enjoying the book a lot!! :)

Talli Roland said...

Wooooo! Thank you so much for helping me spread the word! I really appreciate your help and suppport.

And thank you so much to you and everyone else out there who BOUGHT a copy! I can't say thanks enough - and I hope you like it!