Join the Madness

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Eyecandy Blogfest

Blogfests can be a lot of fun.  It's a great way to meet new people, find new blogs, and often you even gain a few new followers.  I like the simple ones best. 

Here's my proposal:  The Eye Candy Blogfest.  To participate, on New Year's Day, just post a favorite picture.  


A warm beach scene or sunset.  
Your kids or pets.
A favorite painting or sculpture. 
A celebrity hottie.
An optical illusion.
Something you made.

Whatever you want, just as long as it is something that makes you smile every time you look at it.  

EASY, right?

Oh.  Please keep the pics PG . 

If you want to write about it too, that's great, but all I'm asking for is a picture. 

As a bonus...I will have a prize for whoever posts my favorite picture.

I suppose I should enter my own blogfest, eh?

19 comments:

Francine said...

Hi

I've snatched the banner, and I'm in!

Pic - deady easy! ;)

best
F

Carole Anne Carr said...

Sounds fun, will do.

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss vicki! i could like this. i pretty much already know what picture i could want to do. i hope lot of people do it cause it sounds real fun.
...hugs from lenny

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Can I post a picture of Kate? I promise she'll be fully clothed.

Julie Musil said...

What a fun idea! I think I know exactly what I'll post.

Meredith said...

Such a fun blogfest! I'm in :)

Jemi Fraser said...

Love it! Now I just have to remember to do it!!! :)

Shannon said...

In! Just remind me! :p

Jennifer Becton said...

I'm going to participate too. It'll be a great way to launch my new blog site, which I already planned to do on January 1! I'm snagging the banner too. Thanks!

amy said...

I love this idea! Should be fun hunting down my post. :)

Tessa Conte said...

Cool idea! I'm in. I'll add you to my list, too.

Jamie Burch said...

I'm in! Great idea...:)

Jules said...

Joining your wonderful fest and trying to follow but google is having a tantrum! I'll be back :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

erica and christy said...

This blogfest is the PERFECT way to kick off our January theme...so we're IN!! christy

Mia Hayson said...

LOVE picture posts. I am IN too :D

Holly said...

Found you through Jules and thought I'd play along, too. I'm a new follower to your blog now. ;D Happy New Year!

Creative Chaos @ The Play Connection, Inc. said...

Linked up my post to add a favorite picture. Happy New Year!

Marian Allen said...

I found your blog through Clarissa Draper. I've never participated in a blogfest before, but this seemed like a good time to start, and there was only one possible picture. :)

Marian Allen

Jennee said...

Such a good idea! I wish I wouldn't have missed it. I kinda have a thing for eye candy!