Join the Madness

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WINNERS! WINNERS! WINNERS!

This took longer to wind up than I thought it would, but THANKS to everyone who entered either by leaving a comment or submitting a worst-day story.  These seriously cracked me up!  

I identified the writer of each entry.  If you're curious, here's a quick and easy link.

The winner of the Worst Day Ever contest is 


She gets to pick which prize she wants, the $40 cash or the book Brains by Robin Becker, and accompanying ghoulish snackage.

The runner up - who gets the other package, is.....


 Send me your addresses and I'll get these out in the mail ASAP!

Thanks to everyone for playing!  I'm thinking about doing another Blackjack game (that was sooo much fun!), but I'm going to have to schedule it for a Saturday or an evening because it takes too much work to try to do while I'm working. Maybe that'll make for a good 250 - 300 follower celebration?


14 comments:

Bish Denham said...

Congrats to the winners!

Clarissa Draper said...

Congrats to Anna and Sinn! You should do the blackjack game again.
CD

Jessica Bell said...

Congrats everyone! cool, if you do another black jack I'm in! :o)

Jen Daiker said...

Yay! Congratulations to the winners!!! I so vote for blackjack again! I loved that game!

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

Congratulations to the winners!

But what's this about Blackjack, huh? I happen to really suck at it, but it's oh so fun to play!

Carolyn V. said...

Congrats everyone! =D

Jolene Perry said...

Thanks for going to all the trouble to host this! The entries were a lot of fun.

annaliterally said...

I also missed out on Blackjack. How do you play?

Thanks for the fun contest. I had a blast.

Julie Dao said...

I missed out but I'm hoping to participate in the next one! Congrats to the winners!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to the winners! "Down with Squirrels" - I like that.

Shannon said...

Congrats to the winners!

Emy Shin said...

Yay -- congratulations to the winners!

Theresa Milstein said...

I haven't won anything in awhile. But I did win your blackjack game. Am I eligible to play again?

Janet Johnson said...

Totally what I would have voted for!