Join the Madness

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winner & Funny

I was going to title this Funny Winner, but didn't want to accidentally offend the winner, so I'm going to announce the blog jog day winner and then leave you with a funny.  How's that?

Your three options for the game this weekend were:  
A-Trash Can Stealing Boyfriend
B-Awkward Moment with Open Bathroom Door
C-Compromising Photos of Babysitting Parents

The correct answer is A!  Almost all of you guessed B or C.  If it makes you feel better, there were elements of truth in both B and C (which makes for the best lies, so I've been told).  B is something I'm AFRAID will happen, so I always close the door.  C is something that happened to a friend (her babysitter found pictures).  

So the winner of the Amazing Prize to be discovered when it arrives in the mail (makes it a bit more fun, don't you think?) is:
 

Congrats, Karen!  I'll be emailing you for your address.

For the rest of you, a consolation prize.  I'm not sure WHERE I found this (I don't hang out at Youtube much) but it made me laugh and is TOTALLY something I'd do to people.  The video is 6 mins long, but you'll get the gist of what they're doing in the first minute, so if you're pressed for time, you don't need to keep going.

13 comments:

Carole Anne Carr said...

Sounds intriguing!

Mary Vaughn said...

Looks like I missed a lot of fun this past week. Darn!
That is some video.
Happy Taksgiving.

Shannon said...

Congrats to Karen! You really had me going...I thought it was B!

And the video - love it!

Angela Felsted said...

This video is really funny!

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

Hahaha! That's too funny! Loved when the girl asks that guy if he's hitting on her because he can't see himself. Too good. She and her twin must have practiced that forever. I thought she would blow it when the lady asked her to move.

Congrats to Karen!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Leave it to you to find a way to make us laugh! I adore you! :-)

The Golden Eagle said...

That's a hilarious video! :D

LTM said...

LOL!!! That's so mean... :D *snort*

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to Karen! Sorry I missed the first post.

Clarissa Draper said...

Congrats to Karen and great video.

CD

Jolene Perry said...

HYSTERICAL!
THANKS!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Funny video--what a great prank!

Hey, thanks for letting me know I won!

Jackee said...

Congrats to Karen! And that's an awesome consolation prize. Hilarious. :o)

I'm just sad I've been offline so long that I missed getting to guess on the stories. Better luck next time. :o)

Have a great weekend, Vicki!!!!