Join the Madness

Friday, November 19, 2010

True or False

It's one of those days when I've got tons of cool ideas to write about, but they all take a little more time and/or effort than I've got tonight.  So, we'll just play a totally random game of True or False.

1.   My favorite color is pink.
2.   I've got a tattoo of a heart on my ankle.
3.   I love to dance.
4.   I'm deathly afraid of birds.
5.   I used to pierce my thumbnail.
6.   At one point, my daughters had nearly thirty Barbie dolls.
7.   I never learned to ride a bike.
8.   I didn't get my driver's license until I was 28.
9.   A psychic once told me I was a pirate in a previous life.
10. When I lived in Vegas, I got to be an extra in the movie Con Air.

GOOD LUCK!

7 comments:

Jolene Perry said...

1. false
2. True - I'm sure a heart is better than a name, though it seemed to work out for your brother.
3. False
4. Too much hitchcock?
5. ?? True?? I don't even get it. If it's true, I'll need a pic or a description.
6. True - we're creeping up and I DON'T BUY THEM!!
7. True?
8. True - or close - or maybe it's that you didn't have a car? I remember you talking about riding the bus in Vegas and that seeming a little insane.
9. True.
10. True? Did your part feature your tattoo? Or your pierced fingernail?

Stina Lindenblatt said...

1. definitely false
2. True. I can totally see that.
3. False
4. True but then who doesn't. ;)
5. True
6. False (and if that's true, I can out do you. My daughter has almost 70 stuffies, though some (like 5) were her oldest brother's)
7. False
8. False
9. False
10. True 'cause that would be so cool. :D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm guessing the first one is false and really hoping you didn't pierce your thumbnail!

The Golden Eagle said...

1. False.
2. True.
3. False.
4. True.
5. True.
6. True.
7. False.
8. True.
9. False.
10. True.

I was mostly guessing; I'm eager to find out if I was right on any account. :)

Creepy Query Girl said...

random guesses:)
1. My favorite color is pink. False?
2. I've got a tattoo of a heart on my ankle. Ture
3. I love to dance. Uh...True?
4. I'm deathly afraid of birds. False
5. I used to pierce my thumbnail. False
6. At one point, my daughters had nearly thirty Barbie dolls. True
7. I never learned to ride a bike. True
8. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 28. True
9. A psychic once told me I was a pirate in a previous life. False
10. When I lived in Vegas, I got to be an extra in the movie Con Air. Uh..True?

Carolyn V. said...

Please let #9 be true!

I say they are all true. Because they all sound so interesting!

Clarissa Draper said...

1. F
2. T
3. T
4. F
5. T
6. T
7. T
8. T
9. F
10. T