Join the Madness

Saturday, November 20, 2010

True-False Answers

1.   My favorite color is pink. TRUE - no explanation needed

2.   I've got a tattoo of a heart on my ankle. FALSE. Though if I ever had to get one, this would be the thing

3.   I love to dance.  FALSE. I'd have to be drunk first.

4.   I'm deathly afraid of birds.  FALSE.  Though one of my sisters is.

5.   I used to pierce my thumbnail. TRUE.  I got the idea from my bestie in high school. I would grow my thumbnail out (my thumbnails are thicker than my other nails), then use a safety pin to *drill* a hole in the tip.  I'd wear earrings in it.

6.   At one point, my daughters had nearly thirty Barbie dolls. TRUE. They had a doting aunt who bought them a Barbie for birthdays/Christmas.  They also had about every Barbie set you can think of - the airplane, the vet center, etc.  So one year I invited all the girls in my daughter's class over to play with them...on Barbie's birthday March 9th! 

7.   I never learned to ride a bike.  FALSE.

8.   I didn't get my driver's license until I was 28.  TRUE.  I got it because we moved to Iowa, where the bus service sucked.

9.   A psychic once told me I was a pirate in a previous life.  FALSE.  Though this would be really cool.

10. When I lived in Vegas, I got to be an extra in the movie Con Air.  FALSE.  Although, it's possible.  I was walking to the mall (I think) with C who was only a couple months old. While standing at the corner waiting for the light to change, a production crew whizzed by.  They were in a car on a flat bed truck, driving towards downtown.  I've never seen the movie, but I COULD be in the background...though probably not.

9 comments:

The Golden Eagle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Golden Eagle said...

(Typo. I hate those. :P)

It was great finding out the actual answers!

I wouldn't have guessed you like pink--cool!

Carole Anne Carr said...

Enjoyed reading the answers!

Clarissa Draper said...

Ha! I was so off on most of them. I can't read you at all. Well, it's fun nonetheless.
CD

Shellie said...

How can one be afraid of birds? They're everywhere. My sympathies to your sister; birding is one of my favorite things. And who knew Barbie was a Pisces?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My thunbnail hurts now...

Mary Vaughn said...

Okay, the pink and the thumb really threw me. Who would have guessed?
How "nearly thirty Barbies"? Was one not quite whole? :)

Nicole Zoltack said...

How interesting. :)

Joylene Butler said...

This looks like fun; sorry I missed it. You have a sharp sense of humour, Angela. That's a blessing. The pierced thumb hurt until you explained yourself. I had visions of a hole through your finger. OUCH.