1. My favorite color is pink. TRUE - no explanation needed
2. I've got a tattoo of a heart on my ankle. FALSE. Though if I ever had to get one, this would be the thing
3. I love to dance. FALSE. I'd have to be drunk first.
4. I'm deathly afraid of birds. FALSE. Though one of my sisters is.
5. I used to pierce my thumbnail. TRUE. I got the idea from my bestie in high school. I would grow my thumbnail out (my thumbnails are thicker than my other nails), then use a safety pin to *drill* a hole in the tip. I'd wear earrings in it.
6. At one point, my daughters had nearly thirty Barbie dolls. TRUE. They had a doting aunt who bought them a Barbie for birthdays/Christmas. They also had about every Barbie set you can think of - the airplane, the vet center, etc. So one year I invited all the girls in my daughter's class over to play with them...on Barbie's birthday March 9th!
7. I never learned to ride a bike. FALSE.
8. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 28. TRUE. I got it because we moved to Iowa, where the bus service sucked.
9. A psychic once told me I was a pirate in a previous life. FALSE. Though this would be really cool.
10. When I lived in Vegas, I got to be an extra in the movie Con Air. FALSE. Although, it's possible. I was walking to the mall (I think) with C who was only a couple months old. While standing at the corner waiting for the light to change, a production crew whizzed by. They were in a car on a flat bed truck, driving towards downtown. I've never seen the movie, but I COULD be in the background...though probably not.