Join the Madness

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Question Time

I like to keep things light and fun on the weekend...so if you're passing through today, tell me what you had for breakfast.

I'm typing this on Thursday night, so I can't say for SURE what I ate for breakfast Saturday morning, but we usually have bacon and either scrambled eggs/toast or pancakes.  How about you?


And for my growing list of how in the hell does this crap get funded?  I give you this story.  Seriously, why did anyone think it necessary to study this and now that they know, what benefit could it possibly bring anyone?

4 comments:

annaliterally said...

I had burnt cinnamon rolls for breakfast, with a side of "epic fail" glaze.

Clarissa Draper said...

So far, I've only had Tim Horton's coffee from a can I received in Canada. I'm thinking of a banana and porridge though.

Theresa Milstein said...

I haven't had breakfast yet. Just coffee for me, so far. But I'm going to eat vanilla granola with milk in about 5 minutes.

Hope you're having a good breakfast.

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss vicki! yikes! i went and read about that cat lapping. i showed it to a couple of my brothers and they couldnt think how money could get spent for that. one said who cares how a cat laps. ha ha. i didnt get up til 10 and then i had a glass of orange juice. so far im not feeling hungry so i didnt eat yet. today me and my brothers are watching football and were gonna get pizza in a little while. thats gonna be my breakfast lunch and my dinner all at one time. ha ha. i hope your having a really fun weekend.
...hugs from lenny