Join the Madness

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Miss PIFFY's First Strike!

The holiday is upon us and what better time for the
 
Pay It Forward FairY 
(PIFFY) 

to strike?  

I've got a little something going out to someone this week...if you signed up already, keep an eye on your mailbox.  If you'd like to get your name in the drawing for next time details are HERE

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


 Upon further consideration, 
I think we might change it to SPIFFY:

Someone Paying It Forward For You

Just because it's easier to say 
"Well isn't that SPIFFY" 
than it is to say 
"That was certainly PIFFY"

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I love Pay it Forward movements! =) My plate is pretty full...I don't need anything. Unless it's more sleep. Can you do that?

Creepy Query Girl said...

love that abreviation PIFFY! lol

DL Hammons said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Vicki!! :)

Matthew Rush said...

Happy Holidays Vicki!

Lydia Kang said...

Have a great Turkey Day!
And PIFFY is too cute.
:)

Talli Roland said...

PIFFY sounds fantastic! I like it better than spiffy, actually.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Have a great Thanksgiving, Vicki!

Dawn said...

Wishing you a very SPIFFY Thanksgiving, sunshine. xo

Julie Musil said...

LOVED the karma story on your other post. It's not easy to accept kindness sometimes, since we think THEY think we NEED it or something. No, sometimes people are just nice. That's awesome.

I hope you and your family have a SPIFFY Thanksgiving!

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

PIFFY sounds great.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will get no turkey/giving thanks till Christmas. :( I need to invent a UK version. Hmmm.