Join the Madness

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just had to share...

As you know from my thankful post yesterday, my son has been sick.  He was feeling better this morning, because he got upset with me for keeping him home today.  

Memorable quotes from this morning:

"I'm supposed to be at school.  I need my friends."
 
"I have to get to school!  I'm missing recess!"
(there was real panic in his voice, so cute)

AND, my absolute favorite:

"You need to call the school and tell them to deliver me a chicken patty." 

9 comments:

KarenG said...

Omigosh that is the cutest thing ever!

Mary Vaughn said...

I was with him all the way til the chicken patty -- I've eaten the ones at our schools and they won't be winning any culinary awards!
Easy to see he's definitely feeling better. :0)

Nicole Zoltack said...

lol So cute!

The Golden Eagle said...

Those are cute quotes! :)

Carolyn V. said...

What a cutie! Love the quotes. I'm glad he's feeling better!

Clarissa Draper said...

That is so cute. Even when they're sick, they're cute.
CD

Emy Shin said...

I'm happy he's feeling better -- and he's so cute. :)

Jenn said...

So, if you made him a chicken patty and sent him outside to play with his friends (when he's completely better, of course!) it's like he didn't miss anything, right? ;)

Jolene Perry said...

That is ADORABLE.