Join the Madness

Friday, November 5, 2010

ANNOUNCING...BLOG JOG DAY

It's not too late to sign up!  I did it back this Spring and picked up a ton of new followers AND found loads of cool new blogs.  It's not too late to sign up, if you're interested.  Go HERE  for more information.  Or you could just go HERE to sign up.

The thing that makes the blog jog different from your usual blogfest is that every participant is given a link for the next blog in the chain.  It makes cruising through the blogs so much faster!  

There are also a ton of giveaways along the way and I'm sure I'll scrounge something up, so  I highly recommend swinging by on November 21st.

11 comments:

N. R. Williams said...

Interesting, I'll check it out.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

salarsenッ said...

I've actually heard of this one. It's on a Sunday, though, right? I think that's why I had to pass, last time. Making I can try and make it work this time. Thanks for the info.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Don't have time to jog right now - can I do a brisk walk instead?

Candyland said...

Awesome! But I don't blog on Sunday's :(

Matthew Rush said...

Okay.

Angela Ackerman said...

Good luck with this! :)

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Stina Lindenblatt said...

The only jogging I do on Sundays is the one that gets my heart rate up. Now if everyone was posting pics of hot guys, then we'd be talking. ;)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Sounds fun, but I've got company coming in from England that week... I'll be lucky to check my blog and my BBF's...

Susan Fields said...

Thanks for the links - I'll check it out.

Stephen Tremp said...

Blog fest? Okay, I'll check it out. Thanks for the link. Nano and the virtual BBT are demanding mistresses, but hey, I've come this far. WHy not one more? I mean, how much trouble can I possibly get into at this point?

DLCurran said...

Oh my, I wasn't going to but then I saw it's on my birthday. And just any birthday, my 40th. It's a sign, I tell you. A sign. I shall have to look into this further... hmmm. :)