Join the Madness

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Psssst...Pass It On

The time has come, my friends, to pass on the flurry of awards that have made their way into the award closet in the last month or so.

It goes without saying that I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to visit all these fabulous blogs.  Why else would I spend so much time and effort hyperlinking everything?

Newbie Bestie Award from the wonderful Jen Daiker at Unedited










Thanks, Jen!  You absolutely rock...and this is one of the prettiest awards I've seen come my way.  I'm giving this to:

Leigh @ That's Write...except for her love of Yo Gabba Gabba, she's pretty darn cool. 

Wendy Ramer @ On and on and on (and on? how many ons are there?) She's busy packing for her trip to NYC--pity I couldn't have moved my trip back a week, I would have loved to hang out in the city with her.

Shannon McMahon I heart Shannon.  She makes a mean Shepherd's Pie and always makes me laugh.  And I'm stopping right now before I go all fan girl.















Thanks, Carolyn, Christauna & Nicki!  I'm so flattered you shared this one with me.  

Let's see, we'll give this one to Commenters # 1, 3, 5, & 7 from yesterday's post.





The Versatile Blogger Award from Talei Loto of Musings of an Aspiring Scribe











Thanks so much for this Talei!  

I'm going to give THIS one to "K" bloggers.  















Thanks, Mason!  You have so many great interviews and give aways - I don't know how you do it!

This one I shall pass on to....Carols 






The Strange Award from Kristi from Random Daily Thoughts















Thanks, Kristi!  Yours was one of the first blogs I found waaaay back in April, I think! 

This one I think I shall pass on to some J's





And the Yo Gabba Gabba Award from Leigh from That's Write and Mary from Giggles & Guns








Leigh you are single-handedly responsible for keeping Yo Gabba Gabba in my keyword searches forevermore.  I'll find a way to get even, you know.

Mary - thanks for thinking of me!  

This one, I'm going to pass off to the MEN.  I probably (in retrospect) should have done the last award to the men, but it's late and this has already taken a loooooooooooong time to put together!



Okay, my hand is a cramped, gnarled mass after all that linkage.  I may never link again.  Happy Thursday everyone!

17 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Wow! Check out all that linkage! :o) I have got so many awards I haven't reciprocated. I'm BAD ...

Nicole Zoltack said...

Wow, congrats on all the awards!

Candyland said...

Thanks, lady! There are some amazing peeps you've mentioned here!

Jen Daiker said...

Wow!!! Look at all this fabulous blog bling!! You're truly rockin it out over here!!

I'm in awe that you took the time to accept all of these and re-gift them. I've been really bad... it's shameful!

As always much love :)

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations on all your wonderful awards. So well deserved. And, thanks for some great new links to check out and your kind words about my blog. Have a great Thursday.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Shannon said...

Awww. Thank you Vicki! I feel all smooshie inside. =)

Congrats to your other awardies. If I don't know them, I'll be sure to check 'em out.

Bish Denham said...

Wow, congrats on all those awards and taking the time to give them all away!

aspiring_x said...

thanks sweetie!!!
oh wow! that's a lotta links to do!
my brain would be so tired if i tried to do that many links!
(and i'd have messed up a bunch of them!) :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks! And it fits, since you ladies think we're a strange bunch anyway.

Kristi said...

I think you've just motivated me to go back and catch up on my own awards! Congrats on all yours and thanks for another great one! ;-)

Creepy Query Girl said...

Wow- congrats on all these awards. I need to take heed and dig all the awards out my closet to be attibuted back to the blogosphere; thanks for mine!

Carolyn V. said...

Congrats on the awards and thanks for the awesome award, too!!! I have to catch up on posting mine, I'm sooo far behind!!! (hugs)

LTM said...

We've come full circle... someone gave me Alex's award, and now you've given my award to Alex--LOL! :D

Thank you, newbie bestie! It's all about the love~ :o) <3

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Yay for all your wonderful awards. :)

Jackee said...

Congrats, Vicki! Now I'm off to check on the huge list of links and hopefully meet some new cool people.

Have a wonderful day!

Lenny Lee! said...

hi miss vicki! wow just look at all those awards you got for being such a cool blgger. you gotta feel pretty special for sure. thanks for giving me that gabba gabba award. you got me feeling pretty special. im gonna put it on my blog and say i got it from you. you got a smile on my face for sure. hooray for all the ones that got awards too.
...big thanks and hugs from lenny

DL Hammons said...

WOW!!! I'm blinded by all the blog bling! Congrats!!!! And I'm honored to be included in the DUDE's only award. *high five to all my fellow recipients*

Thank you!! :)