Join the Madness

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Contest Reminder

I'm off to a haunted walking tour and dinner in a reportedly haunted restaurant today.  I don't think anything is going to happen, but it's fun to imagine what if....

While I'm away, I thought this would be a good time to remind you of the Worst Day Ever Contest.

If you haven't entered yet, here's how it works:
  1. You write a little ditty about a very bad day.  You can use a real one if you want, but I think you'd have more fun making something up, don't you?  (For example, you could write about all the really bad things you wish you could have done to your ex.) 
  2. You send me this magnificent piece of literary fiction.  MissVSpeaks(at)gmail(dot)com.
  3. That's it!  I will post the entries on or about October 20th and YOU can vote on your favorites.
There will be two winners.  

One for $40 cash

Please note you are getting $40, not $60 or $80.


...and the other will win my copy of Brains by Robin Becker:


...with Zombie Blood, Dismembered Finger, and more Brains.  Look!

Fruit-punch flavored!



Oooo! Ghoulish!



Brain shaped gummies that squirt when you bite into them!




What are you waiting for?  Enter today!


For ANOTHER CHANCE to win...go see Shannon's $50 for 100 contest. You'll be glad you did! 

6 comments:

Powdered Toast Man said...

That sounds like a fun contest. I want to enter but I can't make any final commitments. If I win can I exchange the $40 cash for doubloons?

Mason Canyon said...

The walking tour sounds fun and the meal at the haunted restaurant so cool. Have fun.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Lenny Lee! said...

hi miss vicki! wow a haunted restaurant! that sounds like sooooo much fun. you gotta be careful what youre gonna eat and drink cause those ghosts could be pretty tricky and could mess with it. one minute you could be eating something yummy and the next you could be eating scrambled zombie brains or drinking some strange thing. ha ha. i hope you have a real fun time.
...hugs from lenny

Candyland said...

How did I miss this? ME WANTS CASHHHH!!!!!
Entering now...

Clarissa Draper said...

Cool! Have fun. Let me know what happens.

CD

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Sounds like fun, Vicki! Be safe...Don't eat anything that moves....