Join the Madness

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Winners & More Randomness


Originally I was going to announce winners of my contests next week, but I've got a gazillion things to do before I go to New York (leaving a week from today....woo hoo) and so we'll move the contest deadline up.  I assume no one has a problem with that?  I want to get these prizes in the mail before I go.  Sound good? 

Exxxxxxxxxxcellent.

But before I announce the winners, I want to share a little bit of hilarity.  Inspired by Candyland's keyword posts, I went digging to find mine.  Here's what I found:

  

Would you look at all those flippin Yo Gabba Gabba references?  I mentioned them in ONE STINKING post and now I'm marked for life.  Leigh, you did this to me, didn't you?  

I'm pretty sure Nice Ass refers to THIS post...as does illustrations.

Renglad can be found HERE.  (WARNING...you do NOT want to eat or drink ANYTHING after Renglad is introduced)

NO clue where the hell the hot dog illustration, m&m references or spa day came from. 

Okay, so now that we've got that out of the way...Let's talk about WINNERS!!!

The winner of Enzo's Mamma is......(insert drumroll here)


And the winner of the What would you say / do contest ($20 buckaroonies) is....


Congrats! Email me your address and I'll get your prize packages out ASAP.  MissVSpeaks~at~gmail~dot~com

EDITED TO ADD:
Here's how I found my search terms.
Go to blog
Click Design
Click Dashboard
Scroll to bottom
Click Webmaster Tools
My blog link is a hyperlink in the list.
(you may have to add yours.  I have a vague memory of adding it months ago)
I click my link
The search words appear front and center, click "more" to expand the list.
Keywords on the left are (apparently) words Google finds on your site most often.

19 comments:

Nicole MacDonald said...

Congrats girls and WOW Vicki I can't believe it's only a week till you go! Eeeeee exciting!!

http://damselinadirtydress.blogspot.com

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to Clarissa!

Creepy Query Girl said...

Congrats girls! And I HAVE to figure out how to do that google search thing to find out where my blog pops up. How do you do that?

Candyland said...

Yo Gabba Gabba is awesome!!!! Ha! I love seeing how people find their way. I've got a doozy coming up on mine...

Bish Denham said...

Yeah! Congrats to the winners! I'm with Creepy. I wanna know how you did that too.

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations to the winners. Hope you have a great trip. BTW, I'm with Creepy Query Girl - gotta figure out how to do that google search thing too.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Justine Dell said...

Haha--the hot dog think cracked me up! Random!

Congrats to the winners! ;-)

~JD

Rose Cooper said...

I'm soooo jealous you're going to NY! Everyone seems to be going there. Except me. Sigh.

Love the search terms. So funny! I tried to find mine but I don't have a hyperlink. I have to add and verify still. Thanks for the directions on how to add--very helpful!

Jessica Carmen Bell said...

LOL! You're just full of gabberish now aren't you ;o)

Angela Ackerman said...

Wahoo! It sounds like a great book. :)

Search terms are the best! Once I got 'drowning earthworms in gasoline' and it brought someone to my blog. Um, yeah. What the heck?

LOL

Angela @ The bookshelf Muse

RaShelle said...

Hi Vicki - Congrats to the winners. And my niece LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba.

LTM said...

OMG--LOL! And I've had like TWO whole posts about YGG, and it is nowhere in my search terms. My top search terms are Mockingjay, Stargirl and boy read, boy walking...? huh? Boy walking?

I've got something coming when I get home, though. And it's got YOUR name on it... ;p <3

LTM said...

P.S. You are so crazy w/that "are you from Mississippi" banner... :D

MT said...

Congratulations to the winners!
And kudo's to you for trying to help out the Mississippi guy.

Sandy Shin said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Hee, I had to google Yo Gabba Gabba, but aw, such awesome search terms! ;)

Clarissa Draper said...

Cool! That's so cool. I'll email you. THanks so much for the contest and congrats to the other winner!

Yo Gabba Gabba!

CD

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

So cool! I love this! Yo Gabba Gabba is freaky. So you are now attracting its freaky audience. Way to go, Vicki. Hehe.

Have a fantastic trip to New York. I must admit, I'm a bit jealous....

Kimberly Franklin said...

You're going to New York?? I'm officially jealous! But have fun!! :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations to Clarissa and Angela! One week...Omgoodness! How fun.....